Sunday, June 7, 2015

Pre Tour Freak Out:







A Hanson tour is coming, which always gets complicated. Why so complicated?
  
  • I have to get tickets
  • Two words: Pre Sale
  • You never know if the pre sale links will work for the first hour
  • The great ga show vs. seated debate
  • What if I spend all of my money and sanity getting tickets and actually succeed?
  •  I’m still in school  
  • Ever done homework in a hotel room before or after a Hanson show? Terrible on the GPA.
  • What if I flunk out of school because of Hanson? Am I willing? Maybe
  • How do I explain to work why I need all these days off? Again
  • I’m running out of relatives to use as the excuse on the request time off form.
  • What am I going to wear?
  • No, no and a big fat NO! I don’t need outfits to wear during the walks to.
  • Priceline bidding gives me heartburn.
  • How many shows can I get away with seeing in a row before my family notices I’m gone?


 If I didn't love Hanson so much, I would hate Hanson. Never the less , even with the aggravation, I know I'm going to go.

So to us, the hopelessly devoted...Here’s to our empty bank accounts, sleepless nights, hours waiting in airport terminals, lost luggage, long car rides and those early mornings spent sitting on sidewalks. The struggle is real......


Verdict: Seeing Hanson doesn't really suppress the craving to see them, and Hanson, in spite of everything, is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment